Ad Design-If you prefer to have us design your ad, please contact Nicky at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will provide you with an ad proof for approval by email prior to the final guide proof. Please keep all ad content appropriate for all ages. If we are not designing your ad, please make sure you meet the ad spec requirements. Publisher not responsible for ads not meeting ad specs. Publisher may pull any ad if they deem content is not appropriate. Please see below ad specifications.
Ad Deadline- In order to publish the guide in time for the 2020 shows, it is important that all ad copy is received by Nov. 15, 2019 and proofed by Nov. 30, 2019.
Standard Payment Terms- Payment is made at time of purchase.
Cancellations- Cancellations cannot be considered after submission of proof of copy. Cancellations prior to that are subject to a 50% penalty. Publishers liability for omission is limited to the dollar amount of contract.
Listing Info- Customer is responsible for providing listing copy, including contact information & business locations.
- Printed Publication size is approximately 5.5" wide x 8.5" tall
- All ads are in full color, only covers have bleeds
- PDF format preferred for ad; photo file (such as jpg) is acceptable. Contact us with any format questions.
- Electronic submission REQUIRED to email@example.com
- Minimum 300 dpi resolution.
File Naming Specifications
- For Premium Placement Full Page - “CompanyName2020PF”
- For Full Page Ad - “CompanyName2020F”
- Premium Placement Half Page Ad - “CompanyName2020PH”
- For Half Page Ad - “CompanyName2020H”
- For Premium Placement Quarter Page Ad - “CompanyName2020PQ”
- Quarter Page Ad - “CompanyName2020Q”
- Premium placement Eight Page Ad - “CompanyName2020PE”
- Eighth Page Ad - “CompanyName2020E”
- Premium Placement Inside Front Cover - “CompanyName2020IFC”
- Premium Placement Inside Back Cover - “CompanyName2020IBC”
- Premium Placement Outside Back Cover - “CompanyName2020OBC”